LOCAL PICK UP
LARGE VINTAGE ITEMS are available for Local Pick Up, from Long Jetty NSW, only.
- Simply select Local Pick Up at checkout to arrange collection day and time slot.
- If you wish to arrange a courier or friend to collect your things, please select collection day and approximate time slot and add a note to let us know who’s coming.
You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been fulfilled and is ready for collection. This email is your proof of purchase.
- Orders will be held for a maximum of two weeks from date of purchase.
All remaining items have been measured and weighed and shipping will be priced accordingly.
- Cost for shipping will be: $10 per order 0 - 0.5kg; $15 per order 0.6 - 1kg; $20 per order 1.1 - 2kg; $30 per order 2.1 - 3kg; $40 per order 3.1 - 4kg; $50 per order 4.1 - 5kg and $60 per order 5kg and up within Australia.
- Shipping will be via Australia Post, Sendle or Shippit.
- A phone number MUST be provided upon purchase.
- All orders are dispatched between 1-5 days of purchase date. Please note, during sale periods/busy times, there may be some delays. You will receive an email letting you know that your order has shipped and you’re tracking number.
- Signature required on delivery. If you are not at home to receive, the package will be delivered to your local post office and a delivery slip left with pickup details. You will need identification to collect.
- Please check with your local post office if you experience problems during shipping
Overseas freight is available for all of our products and services, by request. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Freight cost: Price on request
CUSTOMS/IMPORT TAXES FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS :
Please note orders shipped to countries outside of Australia may incur duties and taxes which are applied by customs. Tiki La La is not responsible for any possible duties and taxes which may be applied by customs in the country which delivery is being made. Should the customer refuse to pay duties and taxes held on an order applied by customs, the responsibility lies with the customer to arrange for the order to be returned to Tiki La La in order to receive a refund. Tiki La La will declare the full value on all international orders and must include an invoice for customs should they require it. Please contact your local customs office for more information regarding taxes and duties payable in your region.